Compression Testing Machines (Concrete)
Compression testing machines .conforms to the requirement of IS: 516. Some of the silent feature of the machine are :
This type of electric cum- hand operated model consists of :
- High Stability
- Self aligning platen assembly
- Load Gauge are calibrated in KN against certified proving rings.
- Suitable for testing cubes and cylinders of various sizes.
- Using special platens, bricks can also be tested.
- Digital Readouts available with manual pace rate control and peak hold facility.
- A fully computerized version is also available.
Loading Unit : The loading unit is of nut type of welded type ( depending on the order) having a cross head, base and solid state plates. The hydraulic jack is fixed to the base. The platens of the machines are hardened, ground and polished. The upper platen is provided with self aligning action. To facilitate the testing of various sizes specimens, suitable sizes of spacers are provided.
Pumping Unit : The hydraulic Pumping unit is electrically- cum-hand operated. The load are measured on load gauges which are calibrated on against certified proving rings. The pumping unit is fitted with a speed control knob to adjust the pace rate of loading. The load gauges are fitted with micro switches to switch off the motor when the load approaches the maximum capacity. The electrically pumping unit is also fitted with hand operated pump as an option.
The Compression Testing Machine with 20cm. load gauges is available in different models.
The detail of the various model is as follows:
- Compression Testing Machine Four Pillar Welded type Electric cum hand operated, capacity 100kn to 5000kn.
- Compression Testing Machine Four Pillar Nut type electric cum hand operated, capacity 100 kn to 5000kn.
- The above models are also available with two or three pressure gauges.